Split to Dubrovnik private transfer via Ston and picture stops (and vice versa)
Private car transfer from Split to Dubrovnik (and opposite) usually takes around 3-3,5h for direct transfers and 5h with stops.
Please note that there is a mandatory border crossing with Bosnia and Herzegovina (15km we drive inside BiH), it is enough to have your ID or passport.
We do only private taxi transfers from Split to Dubrovnik and vice versa and we are not obligated to wait in the same line like minibuses which prolongs border crossing. Average time to pass Bosnia border is around 15-20min, but weekends in high season can take more time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Price is per car which can accommodate up to 8 passengers, excellent for small and big groups likewise.
Private transfer can start from either Split or Dubrovnik.
Beside the transfer we will make next stops:
- Vruja is one of the best picture stops. Situated half way between Omis and Makarska, it is placed on foot of Biokovo mountain overlooking the sea where there is underwater source of Cetina River. Stop for 5-10 min is recommended.
- Neretva valley – excellent place for picture break, divided in a patch of fruit groves, crops and canals. There are several points where locals sell their fruits and vegetables plus you can take pictures with valley in the background.
- Ston is famous city also called small Dubrovnik due to its walls built in 1358 with length of around 5,5km. Ston is also famous for oldest saltworks in Europe. Their method of salt harvesting has been passed for more than 4000 years unchanged. Stop will last around 45 minutes.
Departure Point :
Please note that transfer can be done two ways: - private transfer Split to Dubrovnik - private transfer Dubrovnik to Split This is private transfer door to door, each guest is picked up at his accommodation (if possible, for Split city center hotels and apartments inside Diocletian palace there are several possible pick ups which will be sent to guest 2 days before and similar is for Dubrovnik where pick up is done either on Pile gate or Ploce gate).
PortsSplit ferry port
Return Detail :Dubrovnik, Croatia21000, Split, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Child seats and boosters available on request for free.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.