Split to Dubrovnik Private Transfer with Ston or Awesome Rizman Winery
English-speaking, licensed and friendly driver will pick you up with sedan comfortable new spacious car from your hotel, apartment, accommodation at the arranged time in the Split area. You’ll continue to Dubrovnik with optional stops in Ston 60 min and Rizman Winery 60 min. All places along the way are natural and historical jewels so don't miss your opportunities.
We are committed to keeping safety and accuracy along with satisfaction and flexibility. :-)
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer by air-conditioned car
- Hotel/apartment pickup Split area and drop-off in the Dubrovnik area
- One-way private transfer
- Bottled water
- Professional driver
- road toll
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Winery Rizman, Stolovi 2, Klek 20356 Croatia
Awesome Rizman Winery. Great wines to taste, and the best sea views to enjoy.
Pass By: Ston, Ston, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Ston is by and large known for three things its very well preserved town walls, its salt works, and its oysters.
Stop At: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
The stunning Old City, listed in the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1979, is commonly referred to as the pearl of the Adriatic. In its city walls, heritage and culture are preserved.
A must-visit place in Croatia.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
- Ferry Port of Split, Obala kneza Domagoja, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Up to 7 Passengers 2/15/2020 - 10/19/2021
Up to 4 Passengers 2/1/2020 - 11/30/2020
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face mask required for the driver.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.