Split to Zagreb via Plitvice National Park private transfer
Private Transfer with an English speaking driver.
Transport by air-conditioned comfortable vehicle.
Available WI-FI inside the vehicle.
Hotel pick up and drop-off from Split or Zagreb (Please advise your exact pick up location upon confirmation)
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private Transfer with an English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee for National Park Plitvice
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Split ( or at Zagreb if you go towards Split )at your best suited time. We will start our drive towards the Dugopolje from where we will connect to highway to Zagreb.
Our first stop is National Park Plitvice which is one of the oldest and largest national parks in Croatia.In 1979, Plitvice Lakes National Park was added to the UNESCO World Heritage register.
You will have 2 to 3 hours to explore park.
After visit to NP Plitvice we continue our trip to Zagreb ( or to Split ).
Info: you need to buy online tickets for national park with exact date of visit.
Departure Point :
We offer door to door service, so we pick up our guests at arrange time and place of their accommodations (hotels, apartments) or arrival points (airports, ferry ports, etc...).
Other21000, Split, Croatia - Your accomodation address
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/30/2019 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Zagreb, Croatia - Your accomodation address or Zagreb airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Traveller choose time and place for pickup
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.