Split to Zagreb with Plitvice Lakes Tour
Enjoy your comfortable transfer from Split to Zagreb with visit to Plitvice Lakes National Park. Plitvice Lakes National Park is first and largest national park in Croatia. You will be amazed by it's nature and surrounding environment. Explore Plitvice Lakes during the walk with our guide who will provide you all information about this area. Arrival in Zagreb safely in the evening hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- Entrance ticket (purchasable upon arrival at Plitvice in HRK)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
Discover Plitvice Lakes National Park on a day group transfer from Split to Zagreb. You will be picked up from Split to start your ride to Plitvice Lakes. During the ride, your driver/guide will provide you all the historical and interesting facts about this area. Plitvice is considered as one of the most beautiful natural sights in Europe. There is no valid reason not to visit this breathtaking tour of magical natural beauty of Plitvice. This is the first and the largest national park in Croatia which was founded in 1949 and is on the list of UNESCO's world heritage since 1979,16 picturesque lakes which are connected by a number of cascading waterfalls. Travertine barriers, which were made in a period of about ten thousand years, are one of the fundamental features of the park,a perfect combination of all natural elements. Enjoy the walk and be fascinated by this breathtaking nature. After the tour, you will have free time for coffee/lunch.
Departure Point :Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available for select hotels only
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Zagreb, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Minimum nembers to operate the tour is 5 pax.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.