Split Walking Tour including Food-Tastings
Indulge your sweet tooth and discover the top attractions of Split on this 3-hour walking tour with food-tastings. Follow a guide through the streets of Split and enjoy panoramic coastal views from the Riva. Learn of Croatia’s Roman heritage at the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Diocletian's Palace, and discover sites of interest including the Golden Gate and Peristil. Along the way, stop at local cafes and sample some of the natural fruit juices and sweet treats Croatians love.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo di Diocleziano
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Jupiter
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your guide at 9am in central Split, then head on to the Riva with your guide to begin your 3-hour walking tour. Along the way, mingle with the locals and admire sweeping views over the pretty coastline.
Sample natural fruit juices in a local cafe, then visit the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Diocletian's Palace — built by the Roman Emperor Diocletian in the early 4th century AD and widely considered the city’s top attraction. During your visit, discover sites of interest including the original basement, the mausoleum, and the vestibule, and gain insight into centuries of Roman history.
Stop for a cup of hot coffee and a piece of cake in an eatery on Peristil, then continue on to the Golden Gate — once the main entrance into the palace. Explore the narrow streets with your guide and sample some of the sweet deserts the locals love.
Explore the Venetian part of the city with your guide, then return to your starting point in central Spit to bring your sightseeing and food-tasting tour to an end.
Departure Point :Central Split
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.