Spokes and Scoops: Explore Denver's top ice cream spots on an audio bicycle tour
For anyone who loves ice cream, bicycles, and neighbourhood gazing - this self-guided GPS audio tour is for you! Visit the best ice cream spots in Denver, based on their gourmet-style scoops as well as their location in explorable districts. In case four ice cream stops sounds excessive, you can justify it by the fact that you'll be pedalling along by bicycle. Please note that bikes are not included and we encourage you to make use of B-Cycle (Denver's public bike share system).
The best time to go is late afternoon or evening as the ice cream shops open between noon and 2pm and start closing at 10pm. Be warned, the lines at ice cream shops can be up to 20 minutes long during popular times. Each ice cream stop is in a fun pedestrian-friendly district with alternate / additional browsing options.
Along this route, you’ll find city parks and green spaces to take a break, as well as great local breweries and delicious taco joints.
per adult from
75 to 210 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap app for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Smartphone and headphones
- Transportation (including bike)
- Food and drink
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Denver, Denver, Colorado
The tour takes place in Denver, Colorado and explores it's most popular ice cream shops.
Pass By: Confluence Park, 2250 15th St, Denver, CO 80202
You go through the park during this tour.
Stop At: Art District on Santa Fe, Santa Fe Drive, Denver, CO 80204
This tour will briefly take you through Santa Fe's art district where you'll have the option of visiting a brewery or stopping for tacos.
Duration: 3 minutes
Pass By: 16th Street Mall, 16th St, Denver, CO 80202
The tour ends at the mall where your last stop is the final ice cream spot.
Pass By: Cheesman Park, 8th Ave & Franklin St, Denver, CO 80206
You'll travel through the park on this tour.
Pass By: Cherry Creek Trail, Denver, CO, USA
You'll travel on the trail on this tour of Denver
Departure Point :Little Man Ice Cream, 2620 16th St, Denver, CO 80211, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/2/2019 - 6/15/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Amore Gelato, 701 12th St, Golden, CO 80401, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.