Spooky Ghost Tour of Cork City. Guided. 1 hour.
The Cork Ghost tour is a highly entertaining way to learn about the dramatic history of Cork City. Cork Ghost Tour aims to fright and delight! Horrible Hilarious Histories, Tall Tales, Ghastly Ghost Stories & Shenanigans! A walking tour in Cork city, that takes in the sights, interweaving local ghost stories and Cork's dramatic history.
Walk the streets of this ancient city as your guides will bring you on a journey into the scary past. This is more than a guided tour, as your entertaining guides dramatize the stories of the past. It is factual, and comic and you will get an unusual and honest account of the unique history of Cork City.
A real Cork experience; interactive, factual, comic with an unusual and honest slant on Cork and it’s surprising history. Cork Ghost Tour is loved by both visitors and locals alike!
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide.
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks.
The Cork Ghost tour is a highly entertaining way to learn about the dramatic history of Cork City. This Cork ghost tour aims to fright and delight!!!
Departure Point :Cork Opera House, Emmett Pl, Centre, Cork, T12 DW6P, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.