Spoon Carving Workshop
Crafting a spoon with your own hands is a relaxing and fun activity. Come spend a Saturday with us and not only walk away with a new skill for life and an awesome spoon you made yourself -but also with a full set of spoon carving tools in a canvas roll to bring home so you can continue your new hobby!
per adult from
What's included :
- Set of spoon carving tools to take home at the end of the day
- Kitchen ladle or big spoon you make yourself from wood
What's excluded :
Every 3rd Saturday of the month:
Come spend a Saturday with us and walk away not only with the experience, but also a full set of spoon carving tools and a beautiful wooden spoon made with your own hands!
Creating something as fundamentally human as a wooden spoon using simple hand tools can be a satisfying experience.
This guided workshop will take you through the process of selecting materials and the relaxing process of making your own wooden spoon. After a safety briefing you will receive tools and materials. Then we will spend a few hours slowly carving a spoon, break for lunch before completing the spoon in the afternoon.
Set of Spoon Carving Tools (to take home after the class is completed)
All materials required (spoon blank in wood, sand paper, food safe organic wood finish)
Use of other hand tools, based on your design (small axe, saw)
All instructions and support required
Anyone over 16 years old with an interest in making their own spoon, no prior experience is required.
Please note this is only available every 3rd Saturday of the month, TripAdvisor does not seem to limit the activity to the days we are offering it.
Departure Point :Unit 2/13-15 Mitchell Rd, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.