Sport Fishing Adventure on the Rugged West Coast of Vancouver Island
Experience and explore fishing in the coastal waters of Barkley Sound and the open Pacific Ocean which has an abundance of various species of wild salmon, halibut, ling cod, and rock cod. Sometimes we are only minutes from the dock or could venture out over 20 miles, Ucluelet has all types of fishing. View the beautiful scenery, while experiencing the thrill of a chance to catch the local inshore king salmon, “Chinook Salmon” and other species. Fishing trips are kind of a free eco-tour included as well, whales, eagles, sea lions and other wildlife can sometimes visit us on our tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guided salmon fishing charter
- Fishing equipment, bait, and a life jacket
- Cleaning and bagging services
- Certified Tidal Waters Angling Guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Wild Pacific Charters
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Fishing licence
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wild Pacific Charters, Ucluelet, British Columbia Canada
Wild Pacific Charters provides fully guided offshore Salmon fishing and Halibut fishing charters from April to September. All fishing gear and tackle supplied, fully insured and licensed. Our experienced guide will bring you right to the fish, come aboard our 30 foot Grady White Marlin and let’s go Fishing. Ucluelet Fishing Charters the Pacific waters around Ucluelet on the beautiful West Coast of Vancouver Island provide endless opportunities for fishing Salmon, Halibut and much more year round. The West Coast of Vancouver Island in British Columbia is a premium sport fishing location. Last year saw really good numbers of quality fish in Ucluelet BC and even better is expected for this year. Ucluelet Fishing has one of the world’s most abundant fishing grounds, for salmon and halibut, we don’t go fishing, we go catching.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :200 Hemlock St, Ucluelet, BC V0R 3A0, Canada
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Charters go rain or shine. Cancellations due to rough sea conditions are at the guide’s discretion.
- If a charter cancelled due to sea conditions and cannot be rescheduled, a refund will be issued.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Wild Pacific Charters