Spotting wildlife on monkey mountain by Jeep
This spotting wildlife trip will let you discover the Monkey mountain located on lovely and beautiful Son Tra peninsular for wildlife and natural beauty. The winding road around the mountain makes for nice motor biking and you’ll experience the best views of the city. Monkey Mountain was a prominent observation base during the American-Vietnam War, housing two radar domes that are now taken over by the Vietnamese military as well as a helicopter pad, which makes for a cool lookout point
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Jeep with driver (one Jeep could hold 03 adults)
- English speaking local expert
- Bottled water
- Tourist permit
What's excluded :
- You will be picked up from your hotels, our Jeep driver will drive you to Son Tra Peninsula and start your spotting wildlife trip on the Monkey Mountain. The species expected to be seen on the tour is the Red-shanked Douc Langurs and various kinds of birds.
The trip will be led by an wildlife expert who has worked for an International Conservation Project in Son Tra for years so no one else is able to know about Son Tra better than him. He will ride his motorbike ahead to search for langurs and once he finds them, you will walk to the spot to see the langurs.
When the tour finishes, the Jeep driver will drive through the “forgotten roads” leading to the former heliport of USA and Linh Phuoc Pagoda with the huge Lady Buddha Statue where you take the chance to learn about the local religion and belief.
Tour ends at your hotels.
Departure Point :hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.