spritz and vodka sorbet (sgroppino) with gourmet homemade appetizers
Happy happy hour! Follow me live on line: only 1 h hour to discover the secrets of happy hour with us. My name is Bruna, and my passion for cooking and the family recipes passed down through generations have been refined in the best Italian and international cooking schools, including the Paul Bocuse Institute (3* Michelin) in the beautiful Ecully castle.
Do you know spritz? Everyone who came over to make cooking lessons with me before quarantine knew spritz! And sgroppino? The best digestive, a fresh italian sorbet made with lemon sorbet, vodka and prosecco (yummy). And....you must to serve appetizers together with spritz, or it’s not an aperitivo! ;-)
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Do you know spritz? We will discover the secrets of spritz, the golden aperitive that Cipriani transformed and maked famous.
And sgroppino? A fresh italian sorbet made with lemon ice cream, vodka and prosecco, used as a digestive since 1528.
There are a lot of different types of it, such as the ones made with orange or strawberries.
You always want to serve appetizers together with spritz, or it’s not an aperitivo! So here we’re going to prepare some elegant recipes you’ll love eating during an aperitivo. Together we’ll try a salty tiramisù and others...
( I improved my technique in the best Italian and International cooking schools, including the Institute PAUL BOCUSE (3* Michelin) in the beautiful Ecully castle).
Together we’ll try a salty tiramisù and a simple sushi with sandwich bread, garnished with the ingredients you like most, salmon, ham, tuna mousse... and tomatoes delight (my secret recipie, simple and tasty)
That’s it. I hope we’ll be cheering again in the beautiful Milan.
Cin cin! Italy can’t wait for you to visit!
• salty tiramisù, italian sushi with sandwich bread, tomatoes delight,
Departure Point :Via Vincenzo Foppa, 6, 20144 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.