Spy Scavenger Hunt Adventure in Poznan Old Town
Following on from our hugely popular city games in other Polish cities, we have created a truly fun and unique game designed to let you explore/learn about Poznan's stunning Old Town. The game is really great entertainment for everyone- tourists, families, business groups, stag/hen parties- so whether you want to see all the sights in one go, organize a super fun (not to mention competitive!) team integration event or just try something new, this is definitely the activity you're looking for!
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Game folder + materials
What's excluded :
In our game, the intelligence agency you work for is planning to take control of the super-strategic city of Poznan, but first, they're sending in their elite agents (you!) to make some final preparations.
At the appointed place/time you will be met by a member of the agency who will brief you on your mission. You will then set off around the Old Town, visiting different points on a map and carrying out various fun spy tasks. The game is designed specifically to help you explore and open your eyes to the amazing city around you and along the way, you'll see all of the main historical attractions in Poznan's Old Town, as well as some less obvious ones.
• Old Market Square, Poznan 61-160 Poland
• Muzeum Sztuk Uzytkowych - Zamek Przemysla, Gora Przemysla 1, Poznan 61-768 Poland
• Poznan Old Town, Poznan Poland
• Ratusz Poznanski, Stary Rynek 1, Poznan Poland
Departure Point :Neptune Fountain, 60-995 Poznań, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for anyone with serious problems walking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.