SSI Open Water 2-Day Course in Playa del Carmen
Underwater adventures and the world beneath the waves is waiting for you, and your jump-off point is here! This 2 days SSI Open Water course includes full dive equipment. If you are at least 10 years old, in good physical health, and an adequate swimmer, this course allows you to master the theory and the techniques of scuba diving. After 2 days, become a certified diver qualified to dive all around the world, with a buddy, to a maximum depth of 60 feet (18 meters)/ 40 feet( 12 meters if you under 15 years old).
per adult from
What's included :
- 4 open water dives by boat
- Dive copmuter rental
- Full dive equipment rental
- Log book
- Pool training
- SSI Open water diver certificate
- Scuba Libre T-shirt
- Theory review
What's excluded :
- Boarding and training at Sandos hotels ($50USD)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Digital material 60 usd
- You will start with the theory part where you will use an e-learning kit. Then you will make your way to the dive center where you will start your classes to become certified in two days.
The program starts with pool training in the morning from 8am to 11am and 2 reef dives by boat in the afternoon from 12.30pm to 4pm , each dive will be over 40 minutes time and after practice skills you learned in the pool you will enjoy the amazing Caribbean reef .
After becoming certified you'll be able to dive in the beautiful reefs of Playa del Carmen and Cozumel, and appreciate the landscapes of the ancient Cenotes — which are only accessible to certified divers.
Departure Point :Scuba Libre Scuba Diving Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya, Calle 4 Norte Mz. 3 Entre 5ta avenida y la playa, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for the SSI course is 15 years and for the Junior SSI course is 10 years
- Note: If you'd like to get the course at Sandos Hotel, there is a $50USD boarding fee
- Once you book, you will recieve an SSI e-learn kit
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.