St Andrews Ghost Tours - Private Tours Only
This Private Tour is scheduled at 4pm, 5:30pm, 7:30pm & 9pm, 7 days a week throughout the year (check booking calendar for any exclusions).
Discover a wealth of lost history and paranormal sightings on this award-winning guided walking tour of the historic medieval Scottish town of St Andrews.
This is one of the top ghost tours in the world and one of only 4 walking tours in Scotland with 5 Stars through the Scottish Tourist Board..... Importantly, this is the only ghost tour in the world where there are no myths, legends, stories, tales or 'jumper ooters'! For this is the real stuff, where you will learn about the remarkable history of St Andrews as a backdrop to the reality of the paranormal through countless people's experiences. Including first-hand accounts with your guide; author, historian, and paranormal authority Richard Falconer.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing tour
What's excluded :
- Souvenir books 'Ghosts of St Andrews' and 'A St Andrews Mystery' written by your guide (available to purchase before or after the tour - depending availability. Please email St Andrews Ghost Tours for further details)
- Entry/Admission - St Andrews Castle
- Entry/Admission - St Andrews Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - University of St Andrews
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St Andrews Castle, St. Andrews Castle The Scores, St. Andrews KY16 9AR Scotland
Learn about the ghosts and history
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: St Andrews Cathedral, St. Andrews Cathedral The Pends, St. Andrews KY16 9QL Scotland
Learn about the ghosts and history
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: University of St Andrews, St. Andrews KY16 9AJ Scotland
Learn about the history
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Dolls House Restaurant, 3, Church Square, St Andrews KY16 9NN, UK
Return Detail :Central Bar, 77 Market St, St Andrews KY16 9NU, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum is 5 people per booking - The group must be of the same household/unit and not social distancing from each other
- Do not attempt to come on a tour if any of the following are present: Cold/flu/covid like symptoms - This includes sniffles, runny nose, cough, sneeze, temperature or rash. If any of these are displayed, the tour will finish and no refunds. Unfortunate measures but important to adhere to.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible but not suitable for those with walking difficulties
- No alcohol allowed on tour
- Tours start promptly at the scheduled times. If you think you will be running late please contact before the tour. Failure to notify negates your right to reschedule and there are no refunds within 24 hours of booking unless cancelled by the tour director.
- No hen parties
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dogs allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Must be of same household/bubble/unit, not social distancing from each other. Don't come on a tour if any of the following are present: Cold/flu/covid like symptoms - this includes sniffles, runny nose, cough, sneeze, temperature. If any of these are displayed, the tour will finish and no refunds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.