St Andrews Home of Golf and a wee Dram of Whisky
Magical 8 hour tour of St. Andrews and Kingsbarns Distillery. We head over the Forth Bridges to the Kingdom of Fife. We will arrive at Kingsbarns Distillery for a tour and a wee taster at the end. There is a shop with a range of whisky and gin, as well as a delightful cafe, should you require any refreshments.
From here, we take the short journey to St. Andrews. You will see the home of Golf, The University, The ancient cathedral, castle and will have the opportunity to have a walk, lunch and look around.
per adult from
5 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- After pick up from your agreed location at approx 8.30, we head to the Kingdom of Fife to Kingsbarns Distillery. The tour normally starts at 10.30 and you will experience, first hand, how whisky is made and a taste of the delicious Single Malt that is lovingly distilled on the premises. There is also a lovely cafe for refreshments if you so wish.
After we have left Kingsbarns we head for St. Andrews aka The Home of Golf. For golf lovers, this is an absolute must see. After a short tour of the town, we will park at Golf Place, a street next to the 18th hole on the Old Course. You will have a photo opportunity at the famous Swilken Bridge on the 1st and 18th fairways. There will be time to go for a wander around the town and we will meet back at Golf Place afterward. The tour round the town shall consist of the old ruined cathedral built in 1158, St Salvators Chapel (1450) and Blackfriars monastery (1520).
Departure Point :At an agreed pick up point at your hotel or cruise terminal etc
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Return to drop off at agreed location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.