St Augustine Inshore Fishing Charters
A St Augustine Inshore Fishing Charter is truly unique because it allows you to experience the Oldest City of the Nation from an on-the-water adventure. You have the ability to cruise out to your fishing location with a local expert and professional fishing captain and enjoy the day in the sun.
Your licensed professional guide will take care of all your fishing needs while discovering what the backwaters of St Augustine are all about.
Also, a St Augustine Inshore Fishing Charter is only 45 minutes away from Jacksonville, FL. While inshore fishing for Seatrout, Black Drum, Redfish, Snook, Tarpon, Sheepshead and much more you can get a true feel of what this beautiful destination is all about.
As well, travelers also enjoyed a St Johns River Airboat Safari, St. Augustine Disterilly, or St. Augustine Beach.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional Guide and Fishing Vessel (Boat)
- All Fishing and Safety Equipment
- Private Tour
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Augustine Beach, St Augustine Beach, FL 32080, USA
Visiting or staying in St Augustine, fantastic to here. We're only 12 minutes from wherever life has taken you. Let's go boating and fishing!
Duration: 12 minutes
Stop At: 101 Vilano Causeway, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Please meet your Local Expert and Professional Captain @ 101 Vilano Causeway St Augustine, FL 32084. Please arrive 15 minutes early to make sure you find the destination correct. Please contact your Captain with any questions.
You will return to the same location after trip is completed.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Tolomato River, Florida, USA
The great Intracoastal river runs north from the boat ramp and always a solution for fishing.
Pass By: Matanzas River, Florida, USA
Runs from the South and at times of the year is the best option that leads back to downtown St Augustine.
Pass By: St. Augustine Inlet, St. Augustine, FL
When the currents are right, matched with the right time of the year there's no better spot.
Departure Point :101 Vilano Causeway, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.