St. Augustine Porpoise Point & Old Downtown Tour
This tour combines the Porpoise Point and Old Downtown tours! You'll depart east from the airport over the intracoastal waterway to North Beach, then enjoy a breathtaking view of the beach and coastline as you fly low and fast to Porpoise Point. From there, you will cross the St. Augustine inlet to Anastasia Island to catch a birds eye view of the St. Augustine Lighthouse, the Bridge of Lions, the Castillo de San Marcos, Flagler College, and the Nombre de Dios Mission before swinging west around the south side of town and back north to capture spectacular views of the Old Downtown set against the beaches of St. Augustine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Tax
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc., 100 Red Cox Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32080-5443
Fly by Saint Augustine's historic lighthouse.
Pass By: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, 1 S Castillo Dr, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3252
Explore one of the founding American structures from the skies above!
Departure Point :4900 US-1, St. Augustine, FL 32086, USA
Departure Time :2/1/2020 - 12/8/2021
Monday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 10:30 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We currently have 1 pilot on staff. If at any time, she begins to feel ill with anything, we will immediately shut down operations. We do not wish to spread COVID-19 or even any other sickness which might compromise anyone's immune systems.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.