St. Augustine Timeline Scavenger Hunt for Family Fun
Specially designed with friends and families in mind, this scavenger hunt can be difficult or simple based on how it conducted. It can be a mad, all-out search with a winner take all flair or it could be a casual stroll with learning at each stop...It is your tour, you decide!
per adult from
What's included :
- A clue sheet which can be used to reinforce the historical timeline of the nations oldest city.
What's excluded :
- $18 per person for additional participants.
SELFIE SCAVENGER HUNT
St. Augustine's history has never been so much fun! Check-in at the Ancient City Tours booth on St. George Street and let the quest begin! You and your team are given riddles to solve that impart clues on where your next stop is located in the nation's oldest city. Solve the brain-teaser revealing the next stop, advance to that location, and snap your best selfie, according to the directions provided. Send your selfie to a live operator who will confirm you are correct. Move onto the next clue and keep the fun going!
This activity is perfect for families, scout troops, social groups, work functions, holiday party activities, and more! You can have multiple teams of 2-6 people playing against one another. The scavenger hunt can be played as a race and be timed or as a casual learning event, in a team environment.
Players are all awarded T-shirts for participating in the event. (A corporate or group logo can be added to the t-shirts for an additional fee.)
Custom Hunts Available just call
• Plaza de la Constitucion, 1 Cathedral Pl St George Street between King Street and Cathedral Place, St. Augustine, FL 32084
Departure Point :11c St George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/20/2019 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.