St. Augustine's Not Just A Chocolate Tour
Chocolate. Pralines. Do we need to say more?! Have a sweet time winding your way through historic downtown on our Not Just a St Augustine Chocolate Tour. Discover some of St. Augustine’s best unique sweets and chocolates while learning about what makes these treats so addicting! Each of our tours is as much about local history as it is about chocolate. Our local guides have gone to great lengths to understand the areas we take you to so we can share some of its fascinating stories. With personable guides and small groups, it should always feel like having a friend in St. Augustine.
A variety of samplings will be provided along with extra to take home and enjoy later.
To keep your sweet buzz going, we provide a thermal bag and extra take home goodies we sampled on tour to enjoy later.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee or Tea to begin your tour at the first location.
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Tastes at each location plus something to bring home with you!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Government House Museum, 48 King St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4449
Government House dominates the west end of the Town Plaza, a unique Spanish land use component lying within a National Historic Landmark District. Along coasts, plazas were to begin at the waterfront - to see and to be seen. Since 1598, a government building has stood on this site with a view of the harbor landing, accommodating administrative headquarters and residences of colonial governors appointed by the Crowns of Spain, then Britain, then Spain again. After Spain ceded Florida to the United States in 1821, this current Government House served as a courthouse and briefly as a Capitol of the new Territory of Florida.
Pass By: Plaza de la Constitucion, 1 Cathedral Pl St George Street between King Street and Cathedral Place, St. Augustine, FL 32084
Historic park in the center of downtown St. Augustine. The original city plan was built out from this location. It is bordered by The Government House, the Cathedral Basilica, and the Bridge of Lions and Matanzas Bay. Spain's 1573 Law of the Indies, Leyes de los Indies, specified that colonial town plans set aside such a plaza for government, church and public use. Along coasts, plazas were to begin at the waterfront - to see and to be seen.
Pass By: Flagler College, 74 King St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4342
Housed in the former Ponce de Leon Hotel that was built by Henry Flagler in 1888.
Stop At: St. George Street, St. George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084
Visit some of our favorite vendors and discover the history of St. Augustine's most famous street.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine, 38 Cathedral Pl, St. Augustine, FL 32084-4417
The Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine is a historic cathedral in St. Augustine, Florida, and the seat of the Catholic Bishop of St. Augustine. Constructed over five years (1793–1797), it was designated a U.S. National Historic Landmark on April 15, 1970. Its congregation, established in 1565, is the oldest Christian congregation in the contiguous United States.
Pass By: St. Photios Greek Orthodox National Shrine, 41 Saint George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3607
Just steps from St. Augustine’s historic city gates at St. George Street, the St. Photios Greek Orthodox National Shrine, an institution of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, is dedicated to the first colony of Greek people who came to America in 1768.
Departure Point :St. Augustine Experiences, 210 St George St Apartment C, 3, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Plaza de la Constitución, 170 St George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We can only accommodate nut free options on the Not Just a Chocolate Tour. We cannot accommodate vegan, kosher, dairy allergies, sugar free or gluten-free restrictions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.