St-Emilion Region Half Day Morning Tour with Wine Tastings
Join us on a breathtaking half day wine tour to Saint Emilion : visit one Château and discover the UNESCO-listed medieval village of Saint Emilion. Naturally, the Famous Monk Tour includes many different wine tastings and a few facts to give you a better understanding of the region. Indulge in amazing picturesque scenery, excellent wine,all in the comfort of a small group with a knowledgeable and friendly guide. Because after all, there’s no better way than to learn about wine than by experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tastings
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint-Emilion, Saint-Emilion, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Tour the World Famous Medieval Town
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Rustic Vines Tours - Bordeaux, 26 Rue de la Devise, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own face mask, you might be asked to wear it in some areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.