St John Island and Trunk Bay Beach Tour from St Thomas
Avoid the crowds with this small group tour of St. John. You'll be picked up at your resort or cruise ship and will head to the East End ferry dock to the beautiful island of St John. Travel between the two islands on a scenic ferry ride, then step ashore on St John. Began with an island tour of this picture perfect island given by a local guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up at both cruise ports in St. Thomas
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Annaberg Sugar Plantation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities - recommended
- Round trip ferry tickets to St. John
- Entry/Admission - Trunk Bay Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Redhook Bay, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Ferry ride from Redhook going to St. John.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Caneel Bay Beach, Route 20 North Shore Road, Caneel Bay 00831 St. John
This is just an overlooking stop. The bay was discovered by Laurance Rockefeller while sailing on a family cruise. This luxury hideaway is accessible only by boat or ferry and its beaches are widely considered to be among the best in the world.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Trunk Bay Beach, N Shore Rd, Virgin Islands National Park 00830 St. John
Relax in the sand, soak up the rays and rent snorkel gear to explore the underwater world. See the well-preserved coral reef and the schools of tropical fish flitting about.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Annaberg Sugar Plantation, Leinster Bay Rd, Virgin Islands National Park 00830 St. John
The Annaberg Plantation is a partially restored sugarcane factory.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* We pick up in most major St Thomas hotels/resort. Please inform us the name and address of your hotel, if it's not on the list. * Pick up at Crown Bay Dock will be at The Windmill, where the prepaid tours are. * Pick up at West Indian Dock will be at Gate no. 3.arts from the cruise port and most local hotels.Ports
- West Indian Co. dock
- Crown Bay dock
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please confirm cruise ship dock upon booking for those coming from a cruise.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Late Schedule is for LATE CRUISE SHIPS ONLY. Those staying in a hotel will be put in a regular schedule or late schedule depending on availability.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour operates with a minimum of four guest cancellation notice will be given 24 hours in advance
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.