St. John Lime Out Snorkel with Floating Taco Bar Lunch & Swim-Up Bar - Westin
Join us on the power catamaran Jost Boat for a snorkel adventure and lunch at a floating taco bar.
Take a cruise on the North Shore of St. John and enjoy a morning snorkel off one of the many coral reefs surrounding St. John. After the snorkel stop, the boat continues on to the only floating taco bar in the Virgin Islands. Your afternoon is complete with a taco lunch on board (lunch not included) and time to float and enjoy one of a kind craft cocktails at the swim-up bar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Full open bar is included (after snorkeling)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Taco Lunch at Lime Out is included
What's excluded :
Join us aboard one of our luxury catamarans, as we set sail for one of the best snorkeling destinations surrounding St. John and lunch at the only floating taco bar in the Virgin Islands!
Spend the afternoon floating/lounging and enjoying one of a kind craft cocktails at the swim-up bar.
Departure Point :The Westin St. John Resort Villas, 300B Chocolate Hole Road St John, Cruz Bay, St John 00830, USVI
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Pleased to introduce our Boat with Confidence initiative, highlighting rigorous sanitation protocols of our facilities, vessels and equipment, enhanced operating procedures including reduced trip capacities to ensure social distancing and flexible rebooking policies to ensure purchase confidence!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.