St. John PiZZA Pi Snorkel Sail with Beach Stop, Lunch & Open Bar - Westin
Join us aboard one of our luxury catamarans, as we set sail for the best snorkeling destinations surrounding St. John. Start the day with a sail to an offshore cay for premier snorkeling. In addition to fruit, salads, and cookies, our main lunch will be pizza from the Virgin Island’s ONLY floating food boat, PiZZA Pi, VI. We also include an open bar and snorkeling gear for this three-quarter day adventure. After lunch, we sail another beautiful snorkel stop for some additional snorkeling and beach time! This kid-friendly snorkeling tour in the Virgin Islands is perfect for guests of all ages!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Enjoy a pizza lunch from the only floating food boat in the Virgin Islands. Lunch is delivered directly to the catamaran and served with a fresh salad
- Alcoholic Beverages - Full open bar is included (after snorkeling)
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Join us aboard one of our luxury catamarans, as we set sail for one of the best snorkeling destinations surrounding St. John and lunch at the legendary PiZZA Pi boat, the ONLY floating food boat in the VI!
Departure Point :The Westin St. John Resort Villas, 300B Chocolate Hole Road St John, Cruz Bay, St John 00830, USVI
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Pleased to introduce our Boat with Confidence initiative, highlighting rigorous sanitation protocols of our facilities, vessels and equipment, enhanced operating procedures including reduced trip capacities to ensure social distancing and flexible rebooking policies to ensure purchase confidence!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.