St John Snorkel, Swim and Beach Experience
No overcrowding this is a semi-private excursion. A maximum of 12 guests will enjoy a 4 hr trip to St John. At one of the many snorkel spots around St John (Trunk or Maho Bay, Christmas Cove) or nearby uninhabited Cays (Mingo, Lovango or Stevens) you will have snorkeling gear to explore coral reefs that are home to tropical fish such as snapper, parrotfish, surgeonfish, squirrelfish and other sea life including swimming with turtle. Once the group is finished snorkeling, enjoy complimentary soda and beer. After snorkeling, we will whisk you away to either Hawksnest Bay or Honeymoon Beach at Caneel Bay (weather dependent). Perhaps the prettiest beaches in the Virgin Islands, you will enjoy the white sand beach and crystal blue waters. You can visit Bikini's Beach Cafe where Pain Killers flow freely. Your experience is complete with a quick trip back to Red Hook on St. Thomas. Guests will enjoy MV Aquarius, our new 2018 31' Wellcraft powerboat. Departure time is 9 am or 2 pm.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer, Sodas and Water
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Trunk Bay Beach
- Entry/Admission - Honeymoon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Hawksnest Beach
- Entry/Admission - Maho Bay Beach
What's excluded :
- Tips for Captain & Crew. For exceptional service, it is customary to tip 15-20%.
- Please bring your own sunscreen and towels
- MV Aquarius is located at American Yacht Harbor in Red Hook.
Departure Point :American Yacht Harbor, Smith Bay Road, Red Hook, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Seas the Day USVI is dedicated to a healthy experience. We have partnered with RayBiotech and all of our Captains and Crew are tested for Covid 19 each month. You will see each wearing a Covid Free bracelet. Each of our vessels are sanitized after each trip using established CDC and WHO guidelines. Since this is primarily an outdoor activity, masks are not required but can be worn by our guests if preferred.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Seas the Day USVI is dedicated to a healthy experience. We have partnered with RayBiotech and all of our Captains and Crew are tested for Covid 19 each month. You will see each wearing a Covid Free bracelet. Each of our vessels are sanitized after each trip using established CDC and WHO guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.