St Johns River Fishing Trips near Daytona Florida
If you want to catch big fish, then fish where the big fish live! St Johns River is prime waters for the trophy largemouth bass. Enjoy fishing the longest river in Florida with an abundance of outdoor experiences. Florida bass fishing is a great way to explore all that North Florida has to offer! Your fishing guide will be hand-picked and the best in the area, so you don’t have too. You will be guided by a licensed Captain in a modern 21' boat, they provide the fishing rods and reels, right and left-handed. All the tackle you can use or lose and all other necessities including safety equipment.
So grab your hat, sunglasses and cell phone to take pictures. All you have to do is step on board, cast a pole and wait for the tug on the other end.
Our travelers also enjoyed a day at Daytona International Speedway for a Richard Petty Driving Experience or at the Jackie Robinson BallPark.
per adult from
4 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Cooler, ice and bottled water
- All fishing equipment
- All safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and specialty drinks
- Fishing Licenses
- Live bait
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daytona Beach, FL, USA
Travelers looking to explore the waters of Daytona, Fl often find themselves on the beautiful St Johns River. Its sights and fishing experience is something everyone should experience.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: 25130 Blackwater Ln, Astor, FL 32102, USA
Once arriving at the location, your local expert and Captain will help you with everything to get you comfortable before embarking on your adventure.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Saint Johns River, St Johns River, Florida, USA
After reaching your first location, you will get to experience a guided fishing tour in search of Florida trophy largemouth bass. After navigating throughout the St Johns River, once time duration is finished, the captain will navigate you back to the original meeting location.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :25130 Blackwater Ln, Astor, FL 32102, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.