St. John's Scavenger Hunt: Uphill Beauty
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Forget tourist-filled museums, make your own memories with a photo scavenger hunt tour in St. John's! On a Let’s Roam scavenger hunt, you and your team will work together to wander throughout St. John's, racking up points and laughs along the way. Uphill Beauty is the perfect small group activity for anyone looking to spend an enjoyable afternoon in St. John's.
Some of the more memorable landmarks you’ll see are: Harbourfront Sights, Two Cathedrals, Colonial Building.
• Terry Fox Monument, 1 Water St, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador A1C 1A1 Canada
• Harbourside Park, Water St, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador A1C 5M2 Canada
• Colonial Building, 90 Military Road, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador A1C 2E1 Canada
• National War Memorial, 90 Water St between Water St and Duckworth St, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador A1C 1A4 Canada
• Basilica Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, 200 Military Rd, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador A1C 2E8 Canada
Departure Point :85 Water St, St. John's, NL A1C 1A5, Canada
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- No minimum age required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.