St. Kitts Panoramic Tour with Optional Brimstone Hill Fortress (Reconfirm 48hrs)
While you’re in port in St. Kitts, get a full St. Kitts experience with our highly recommended guides. You’ll drive through Basseterre the city, enjoy gorgeous scenic views and have the option to enter Brimstone Hill Fortress (if option selected). Don’t miss St. Kitts’ top sights and attractions (Batik, Brimstone Hill (if selected), Timothy Hill) on this three-hour shore excursion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop off
- City tour of Basseterre
- Visit of Caribelle Batik (explore / tour at leisure) Entrance fee Not Included $3pp
- Visit and entrance fee of Brimstone Hill Fortress (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Romney Manor
- Entry/Admission - Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee and visit of Brimstone Hill Fortress not included for Panoramic Tour only.
- Entrance fee to Caribelle Batik US$3 per person is not included (Panoramic Tour & Brimstone Hill)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Circus, Bay Road Bank Street Fort Street, Basseterre St. Kitts
1) Drive through the city of Basseterre and view the clock "Big Ben's Little Brother" Little Ben in the Circus. The Berkeley Memorial. A gift from Lord Berkeley of England
Pass By: St Theresa Catholic Church, Main Road, Charlestown Nevis
View the church which was built 1856 and rebuilt 1927 - 1928. This structure is still in good condition and a historical architectural structure which is evidence of the artistic designs of the era.
Pass By: Bloody Point, St. Kitts
There is no evidence of the slaughter of the Kalinago Indians that were massacred by the English. It present area was a river then.
However, the venue still exists today
Stop At: Romney Manor, Old Road Town, Basseterre St. Kitts
The Caribelle Batik (Romney Manor). Entrance fee: US$3pp
1) Visit this picturesque garden with its different flora and the occasional fauna: green vervet monkeys, various birds
2) View the largest living organism in St Kitts "The Saman Tree" over 400 years old.
3) Close by are remnants of: aqueduct,mill house for crushing cane, lime kiln etc. all from the 1650s
4) Indian Petroglyphs. Evidence of Amerindians
5) This was the home of U.S. 3rd President Thomas Jefferson's great, great, great grandfather, Samuel Jefferson.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park, Main Road St. Kitts
A UNESCO world heritage site. Entrance Fee: US$10pp
1) Sit in for the 10 minute orientation about this fortress
2) Visit this impressive structure built by slaves owned by the)
French/British and eventually the British
3) Visit the various museums & bastions
4) See the cannon guns (not usable) but still standing
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Port Zante, St Kitts & Nevis
2: Frigate Bay, St Kitts & Nevis
Traveler pickup is offered
Please refer to meeting instructions. Please call to indicate name of selected hotel or cruise ship.Ports
- Port Zante
- Commercial Port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Notification of wheelchair and or strollers are required one week prior to arrival. Acceptance will be determined based on number of participants on board.
- Not recommended for travelers unable to leave their wheelchairs
- To avoid the spread of the Corona Virus it is MANDATORY for face mask to be worn and sanitize hands.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- *Please check island covid-19 travel requirement before booking. * For your continuous health, safety and enjoyment on our tours, all guidelines MUST be adhered to at all times. * For your comfort we encourage you to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.