St Kitts Rainforest Nature Tour
From your St Kitts hotel or port you will be transported into nature. First visit the beautiful Romney Manor for a walk through the lush gardens. Then you will travel into the the St Kitts Central Forest Reserve National Park for either a 1-mile or 2.5 mile hike led by your friendly and professional guide. Listen to the sounds of nature as the dense forest trees and branches create a shaded cover for you to explore under. Don't forget to bring your cameras for potential shots of the monkeys, birds, flowers and other wildlife!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel guests will be charged an additional fee for hotel pick up and drop off.
- Professional guide
- Light refreshments will be served at the end of tour.
What's excluded :
- Food and additional drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Spend a great time experiencing the exquisite beauty of the tropical Kittitian Rainforest with an experienced tour guide. An air-conditioned van or open-air Safari will pick you up at your hotel or port and transport you in approximately 20 minutes to Romney Manor.
At Romney Manor you will be able to stop in for a beautiful garden photo and a view of nature at its finest. On the estate you will also visit the Caribelle Batik art studio before entering into the rainforest. Walk along a pleasant trail free from the sun and mosquitoes, shadowed by the branches of the trees. Enjoy the flora and fauna and the birds, a virtual paradise for your eyes. Swing on a vine through the forest. Walk next to a small waterfall and listen to the sounds of nature. Step away from the hustle and bustle of your busy life and escape to a Garden of Eden.
The sounds of nature have a calming effect on the soul. It will rejuvenate and refresh you as you journey through it. You will then choose between a 1-mile or 2.5-mile hike through the rainforest trails, guided by your informative Five Star Certified tour guide. Finish your hike with complimentary cool refreshments. There is no need for sunglasses or sunscreen because you will spend the half-day under the cool shade of the rainforest. Be sure to bring your cameras for potential shots of the monkeys, birds and other wildlife!
Departure Point :St. Kitts, St. Kitts, St. Kitts and Nevis
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port Zante
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.