St. Kitts Rainforest Tour
Get out into nature and take a cool walk through the tropical Wingfield Estate Forest on this 4-hour tour from the port at St. Kitts. In a small group of no more than 15, spot local flora and fauna, including vervet monkeys swinging through the trees, then cool off with a dip in a tranquil river.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Entry/Admission - Wingfield-Phillips Rain Forest Nature Trail
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wingfield-Phillips Rain Forest Nature Trail, St. Kitts
In the early morning, meet your guide at the port in St. Kitts.
Together with your small group, journey to the Wingfield Estate, one of the oldest plantations on the island, via an open safari truck.
On the way to the forest you will see a number of interesting Carib petroglyphs and the historic village of Old Road where Sir Thomas Warner, along with his family and 14 others, began the first permanent European settlement in the Leeward Islands.
Jump out of the truck at the Wingfield Estate, set in the picturesque foot hills of the central mountain range and the gateway to the rainforest.
Stop At: Poinciana Tours, Wingfeild Road, Basseterre St. Kitts
Enjoy the cool tropical breeze amidst the lush tropical forest as you journey on foot along the Peter Manning Trail. As you walk, spot green vervet monkeys swinging on tree vines and, if you like, take a refreshing dip in the river.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When you disembark the cruise ship and proceed through the arrival hall I will be holding green and yellow sign marked "Poinciana Tours" and I (David Swanston or assigned guide) will be standing next to Richies Diamond Gallery store. For Hotel pick up the client will have to provide name and address of said hotel for arrangements to be made. Hotels further than Frigate Bay will require an additional pick up cost.Airports
- Signature Flight Support SKB - Robert L. Bradshaw Int'l Airport, Robert L. Bradshaw Int'l Airport Basseterre St. Kitts, Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis
- Adonis Tour & Beach from Porte Zante, Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis
- Port Zante Marina, St Kitts & Nevis
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.