St Louis and Djoudj Bird Park
Visit of the old city of Senegal nicknamed the African venice and classified in the list of world heritage of UNESCO since the year 2000.
Visit this old town of St. Louis by horse-drawn carriage, lunch planned on site and finally we will visit the desert Lompoul: another place and other decor.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Djoudj National Bird Sanctuary
What's excluded :
Day 1: Visit of the city of st louis
Stop At: Saint-Louis, Saint-Louis, Saint-Louis Region
Ballade in a carriage very pleasant in St. Louis with your guide Modou.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Night in st louis
Day 2: Visit of Djoudj Park
Stop At: Djoudj National Bird Sanctuary, North of St. Louis, Saint-Louis Senegal
Visit by canoe with private guide in the park.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Mbour, Senegal
2: Saly, Senegal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the airport or other place of residence.Airports
- Blaise Diagne Intl. Airport, Dakar Senegal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Saly, Senegal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.