St. Louis Scavenger Hunt: St. Louis Delights
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Forget tourist-filled museums, make your own memories with a photo scavenger hunt tour in St. Louis! On a Let’s Roam scavenger hunt, you and your team will work together to wander throughout St. Louis, racking up points and laughs along the way. St. Louis Delights is the perfect small group activity for anyone looking to spend an enjoyable afternoon in St. Louis.
Some of the more memorable landmarks you’ll see are: Central Library, City Museum, Peabody Opera House.
• Campbell House Museum, 1508 Locust St, Saint Louis, MO 63103-1816
• Centenary United Methodist Church, 55 Plaza Sq, Saint Louis, MO 63103-2375
• Central Public Library, 1301 Olive St, Saint Louis, MO 63103-2325
• St. Louis Union Station, 1820 Market St, Saint Louis, MO 63103-2274
• St. Louis City Hall, 1200 Market St, Saint Louis, MO 63103-2826
• Peabody Opera House, 1400 Market St, Saint Louis, MO 63103-2609
• City Museum, 750 N 16th St, Saint Louis, MO 63103-1925
Departure Point :City Hall, 1200 Market St, St. Louis, MO 63103, USA
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- No minimum age required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.