St Lucia Airport Transfer to SOUFRIERE Hotels, Resorts, Inns, AirBNB
Experience the Best St. Lucia Airport Transfer! Enjoy your Private Round Trip Airport transfer from either
Hewanorra international Airport (UVF) or George FL Charles Airport (SLU) to Soufriere Hotels/Resorts/Inns/Guesthouses/AirBNB Locations in a comfortable and modern taxi!
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Arrival: Your St. Lucia Airport taxi driver will be waiting with a sign and your name clearly written as soon as you exit the airport doors. After a warm exchange of greetings, you will be escorted to the taxi and your luggage loaded. Your driver will then begin the journey to your accommodation. Your friendly driver will point out various landmarks along the way. Upon arrival at the hotel, your driver will offload your luggage.
Departure: Your St. Lucia Airport Taxi driver will arrive at agreed meeting point for the designated time and will load your luggage into the taxi. From there you will begin the drive to the airport. Upon arrival your luggage will be offloaded.
Departure Point :Soufriere Hotels/Resorts/Inns/Guesthouses/AirBNB Locations
Departure Time :Available at anytime!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.