St Lucia Bike and Hike
For the adventurous at heart this is a wonderful opportunity to travel by bus along the island’s east coast, then hop on a mountain bike and bounce over lush forest trails. Hike and swim at the majestic Sault Falls. Add some adventure to your St. Lucia vacation with this bike and hike half-day tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel / pier pickup and drop off (North Island hotels only)
- Bicycle and helmet
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Errand Falls, Errard Road near the fishing town of Dennery St. Lucia
After enjoying and amazing bike ride along a forested trail, stop at the beautiful Errard Waterfall. Take a dip in the waters or simply enjoy the serenity of the cascading waters.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dennery, Dennery, Dennery Quarter, St. Lucia
Drive to the lovely east coast town of Dennery.
Arrive at the facility and select your bikes.
Get a briefing from the guide.
Enjoy riding the luscious trail.
Observe the beautiful scenery.
Stop at the enchanting Errard waterfall and have a dip if you wish.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick up time will be given to clients within 24 hours of the tour date. Airports
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Castries Harbor
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour Guides and Drivers will be required to wear a mask Airport and Resort Team Members will wear a mask and freely utilize hand sanitizer while on duty Visitors, Tour Guides & Drivers will be provided with Hand Sanitizers at regular Intervals
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.