St. Lucia Land Tour to Soufriere
Experience St. Lucia with a Scenic Drive to Soufriere Bay, With Snorkeling, Waterfalls, Hot Mineral Pool Mudbaths, and the St. Lucia Fish Market!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Piton Falls
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Morne Coubaril HIstorical Adventure Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castries Market, Castries St. Lucia
Fruits, vegetables, craft, spice, clothing, coconuts, etc.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Morne Coubaril HIstorical Adventure Park, Morne Coubaril Estate, Soufriere St. Lucia
Local dishes and rums. Local snacks, cocoa, candy, plantation, etc. Lunch costs US$10 (special price for James Tours guests).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piton Falls, Jalousie Plantation Roadway, Soufriere St. Lucia
Natural blend of two mineral rich springs, one very hot and one very cold. Enjoy the stunning views of the Pitons and take a relaxing swim or snorkel the lovely waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Soufriere St. Lucia
The world only drive-in volcano and see its bubbling pools letting out puffs of steam. Take a short walk from the entrance of the falls to a pool with steamy mineral rich water.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Anse La Raye, St. Lucia
See fishermen repairing nets and building fishing canoes. Stop for a brief visit and experience St. Lucia's tradition of fishing in dug-out canoes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pitons, Soufriere St. Lucia
Marvel at the spectacular twin peaks as you descend into town. Continue on to Soufriere Bay where you see the Gros Piton and Petit Piton rising majestically 2,600 feet out of the sea. Opportunity for photography.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Saint Lucia. If a ship is running late, we will wait for our guests. We will be standing and holding up a sign which says "JAMES' TOURS."Airports
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- Pointe Seraphine
- La Place Carenage
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All staff fully vaccinated. Transportation is Covid19 certified by the Ministry of Tourism.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.