St Lucia Rainforest Walk
An excellent excursion for nature lovers! St. Lucia possesses a topography and ecology of stunning beauty, matched by no other location in the Caribbean. Take a short walk along a forest trail to the heart of the lush green forest to experience the tropical flora and fauna up close!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off (North Island hotels only)
- Guided walk though the Rain Forest
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - St. Lucia Rain Forest
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Lucia Rain Forest, St. Lucia
Guided walking tour through a tropical forest.
See the incredible flora and fauna growing in the area profusely.
See a variety of birds and creatures that are not usually seen,
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tours departs from all hotels in the north. Airports
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- George F.L. Charles Airport SLU, Vigie, St Lucia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- Take along cameras. Comfortable closed-toe footwear is recommended.
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- • Upon resumption of excursion services, the above established protocols for Transportation will be observed • Tour Guides and Drivers will be required to wear a mask • Additionally, visitors will only be taken to attractions/restaurants/places of interest which have established and approved health and safety protocols. • Visitors, Tour Guides & Drivers will be provided with Hand Sanitizers at regular Intervals and will be required to use them with attention paid to prior embarking and disembarking the vehicle
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour Guides and Drivers will be required to wear a mask Airport and Resort Team Members will wear a mask and freely utilize hand sanitizer while on duty Visitors, Tour Guides & Drivers will be provided with Hand Sanitizers at regular Intervals
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.