St Lucia Shore Excursion: Segway Nature Trail Experience
Learn how to ride a Segway in St Lucia on a special Segway nature trail! You'll practice first around a circuit, then hit the trail and explore the historical wonders of Mt Pimard. This Segway tour is safe and fun for people of all ages, and it'll be the highlight of your cruise!
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Segway tour
- Beverages and local fruit
- Use of Segway equipment (helmet, elbow pads, knee pads)
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- After being picked up from the port in Castries, you'll head straight to the Segway practice track for a 20-minute orientation session. Get the feel of your new vehicle, and test out the Segway X2's amazing balance controls. Professional staff and equipment allow for a safe and fun experience for all.
You'll then hit the nature trail, which begins right in the heart of Rodney Bay. Explore the historical wonders of Mt Pimard as you "glide" effortlessly along the 1.7-mile (2.7-km) trail system. Your friendly naturalist guide will explain everything along the way -- from the exotic flora and fauna to the battles between the English and French over the Helen of the West Indies!
There are plenty of photo stops and educational spots along the way. Explore the now-sealed bunkers that once served as tunnels, storage and lookouts for the American Military during World War II, and enjoy breathtaking vistas of Pigeon Island, Reduit Beach, the Rodney Bay Marina and the Caribbean Sea. Other stops include a local fruit shop and a pond where you'll feed fresh-water fish.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Castries for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
There are two cruise piers in St. Lucia, POINT SERAPHINE and LA PLACE CARENAGE (Port Castries).Point Seraphine Arrivals:Disembark the ship and look for the pier exit. After you exit the pier, you will arrive into a large room. Head for the exit on your right in that same room and walk all the way down past many shops. Its a straight pathway until you are just about to enter the Diamonds International Jewelry Store at the end of the path. Turn right just before the Jewelry Store and you will arrive at the Pink Papaya Restaurant (under 5 minutes walk). Upon your arrival, enter the restaurant and let the host/hostess know that you are there for a tour with LucianStyle. Your local representative will be waiting for you wearing a shirt with the logo "LucianStyle" and also will be holding a sign that reads "LucianStyle" Experiences".Port Castries (La Place Carenage) Arrivals:Disembark the ship and look for the pier exit. Walk through the doors into the main Duty-Free terminal, turn left (only way) and continue towards the exit of the Duty-Free terminal, before you arrive at the main exit (on your right) you will see an oval/round shaped tourist information desk. This is the desk where you will be met by your local representative. Your local representative will be waiting for you wearing a shirt with the logo "LucianStyle" and also will be holding a sign that reads "LucianStyle Experiences". If you have trouble locating your rep, please make yourself known to the agent at the desk and let them know you are waiting for your rep from LucianStyle.We ask that all guests please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to departure time. Ports
- La Place Carenage, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.