St Lucia Sport Fishing Tour
Fish for Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Sailfish, Dorado, Wahoo and more with the region's largest and longest running sportfishing operation. Board one of five superb Bertram sportfishing vessels in small groups of 6 - 8 anglers where the guides will show you the ropes. Enjoy scenic views of St Lucia's west coast as you troll the islands abundant drop-off areas in search of the catch of a lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- Superb fleet of Bertram Sportfishing boats
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Tournament-rigged Penn International and Shimano gear
- Beer, sodas, rum punch and bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Captain Mike's - Sports Fishing and Whale Watching Tours, Castries St. Lucia
Board our fleet of Bertram Sportfishing boats here!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Captain Mike's, Vigie Marina Castries, St Lucia
Traveler pickup is offered
Meet at the cruise ship ferry dock.Ports
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.