St. Maarten Best Island Tour
Sights, Monuments, Forts, Museums, Shopping, Beaches, Art, Culture and History. A complete tour around the island with breath-taking sights and wonderful stops. Panoramic views and a professional narration of the island’s complete history. Browse the capital of both sides of the island and be around the locals to see how they live and what they eat then hike our biggest Fort or just walk around and take pictures of some of our monuments. Spend time at the two most popular beaches on the island, explore our duty free, and tax-free shopping which is great for jewelry, alcohol, real Cuban cigars, local handy craft, souvenirs, rum, spices, etc.
There are 6 stops on this tour with an estimated time of 25mins between each stop and gives us around 5hours of a fun fill day, that would leave you with unforgettable memories of St. Maarten. Sip on some free beverages from our cooler and relax with your camera in hand.This will truly be a day in paradise, book this tour now and see you soon.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- A fully air-conditioned vehicle
- A professional tour guide to narrate the tour
- A cooler with ice cold drinks (water,sodas,beer and rum punch), all free just for you.
- 6 stops in 5hrs of fun fun and more fun (Sights, Forts, Beaches, Museums and Shopping)
What's excluded :
- The tour does not include food, beach chairs or umbrellas.You can purchase and rent at the beach bar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cole Bay, Cole Bay, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
The number one photo stop on the Dutch side, "The Harold Jack look out point" on Cole Bay hill. Breathe taking sights and panoramic views at the top of the hill. Take pictures and selfies with an amazing background of the Simpson bay lagoon and other surrounding islands.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Maho, Maho, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
This is the main attraction of the island, you may have seen it on the news channels and internet media now you can live it live. Be entertained at the most talked about beach in the world, “Maho beach”. Watch the planes land and take off while you sip on some rum punch or any other free beverage that you can choose from in our cooler. Browse the Maho village and take some more pictures so when you plan your vacation, you might want to stay in this area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marigot, Marigot, Saint-Martin, St Martin / St Maarten
WEE WEE, welcome to the capital of the French side, "Marigot" at this stop you will get to experience our duty free and tax free luxury while you shop for gifts, souvenirs, alcohol, organic coconuts, real Cuban cigars and try some of our local food and exquisite French bakeries that would have your mouth running water. After all that you can walk it off and choose to hike the 100 steps to our biggest fort then come back down and visit the French museum.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Orient Bay Beach, Orient Bay St Martin / St Maarten
Beach time is the best time, Hoorayyyyyyyy. Feel the powder white sand under your feet as your explore this unique beach. Orient beach is most popular for having two sections at the beach, a nude section and a clothing section. We will bring you to the clothing section and for those who want to take a peak on the other side be prepare, you might not like what you see. On the entire beach there will be Beach bars, fine restaurants with beach chairs & umbrellas. You can choose to swim, rent jet skis, fly board, parasailing, snorkeling or any other water sport. Rest rooms, changing rooms, fresh water wash area will be available at most of the beach bars and restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Orient Bay, Orient Bay, Saint-Martin, St Martin / St Maarten
Get your cameras ready, "Paradise View" look out point. From the top of this hill you will be in awe with the magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean as the waves form in order to create Orient beach. Take pictures of St. Barths in your background and soak in this moment as it would be one to remember.
Pass By: Border Monument, 97150, St Martin
Let’s scream “Goedenmiddag” which means good day in Dutch as we cross the border and come back on the Dutch side. We will drive slowly across the border so we can take pictures of the flags and the border monument while the tour guide explains you about the date of the treaty that you will see there. We will now head on back to the cruise facility or you can choose to get drop off in down town Philipsburg so you can continue your shopping spree, for what you didn’t find in Marigot you will surely get here. Down town Philipsburg is the eye candy for shoppers, nowhere in the world will you find two back to back streets (Front Street and Back street) with a variety of fine jewelry with the best prices you won’t get anywhere else. You can also visit the Dutch side museum and another beach which is parallel of the shopping area or visit the home of our national liqueur, The Guava berry Emporium. Go inside and sample some flavors and see how we make our local Rum. If you choose to get drop off, you will have three ways on how to get back to the ship. A regular taxi, a water taxi or a 30 minute walk. Those who wants to go back to the ship please remain on the bus and the driver will bring you back to where the tour started at the cruise facility.
Departure Point :Sint Maarten Cruise Terminal, Saint Martin, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Due to Covid-19, all services and tours are now in the social distancing format until further notice. Our staff and drivers are regularly tested and will be wearing a mask. Our busses will be sanitized before each tour.There will be no crowded busses or vans as social distancing will be required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.