St Maarten Half-Day Trip to Orient and Maho Beach
Enjoy a sensational day of sun and sea as you bask at two of St Maarten’s most popular beaches – Orient Beach and Maho Beach. First, head to Orient Bay Beach where you’ll find an abundance of water sports on offer, including jet skiing, sailing and paragliding, as well as plenty of beach bars and restaurants. At Maho Beach, watch aircraft fly close overhead from the nearby airport. You'll feel like a jet-setter on this half-day trip that includes complimentary refreshments and round-trip transport with a friendly guide!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Beverages (water, beer, soda, guavaberry rum punch) while intransit
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
What's excluded :
- Beverages at lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orient Bay Beach, Orient Bay St Martin / St Maarten
One of the most popular beaches on the island located on the French Side. Guest can take part in water sports activities or lounge on the beach chairs. Or hang out at the local beach bars and try the island's local mixed rums.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
Maho Beach is located on the Dutch side of St. Maarten. It is famous for being adjacent to the Princess Juliana International Airport making it at attraction to visitors and locals alike and for plane-watchers enthusiast.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is at the hotel lobby
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- During the months of November thru March this tour departs at 10am (Local Island Times)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passenger must sanitize hands before entering Passenger must have their own face mask in their possession Signage will be placed so travelers can see and adhere to local protocols. Their may be signage on seats limiting the amount of passenger on the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.