St. Maarten Jet Ski Tours & Rentals
The tour departs from Great Bay Beach.Seated on your jet ski you will see Fort Amsterdam the oldest fort in the Caribbean.The tour continues down the Dutch coastline passing beautiful bays.Then into Simpson Bay Lagoon,under the drawbridge entering the largest Lagoon in the Caribbean.Our tour guide will take you around the interior of the Lagoon giving you the opportunity to see beautiful Mega Yachts from around the world.Next the excursion will exit the lagoon under the Sandy Ground Bridge and to Marigot the Capital of the French Saint Martin. From Marigot we will come around the French Lowlands, the most prestigious part of St.Martin.Here you can see the view of the multi-million dollar homes of the rich and the famous.You will also get the opportunity to see the world famous Princess Juliana International Airport runway from Maho Bay.Comfortably seated on your Jet Ski watch the planes fly in from overhead. Then we will guide you though the last leg of the journey back to Philipsburg.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Life jacket
What's excluded :
The tour departs from Great Bay Beach in the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. The first thing you will see is Fort Amsterdam, the oldest fort in the Caribbean, where the Dutch Military was station. The tour continues down the Dutch coastline passing Divi Little Bay, Cay Bay, Indigo Bay and Pelican. Then into Simpson Bay and under the draw bridge entering the largest Lagoon in the Caribbean. We will tour the interior of the Lagoon giving you the opportunity to see beautiful Mega Yachts from around the world. Next the tour will exit the lagoon under the Sandy Ground Bridge and enter into an amazing view of Marigot, the Capital of the French St. Martin. From Marigot we will come around the French Lowlands, the most prestigious part of St. Martin. From this area you can enjoy the view of the Multi- million dollar homes of the rich and the famous. You will also get the opportunity to see the world famous runway of the Princess Juliana International Airport at Maho Bay. From a seated position on your wave runner watch the planes fly in over head. From Maho Bay we will make the last leg of the journey back to Philipsburg.
• Maho, Maho, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
• Simpson Bay, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
Departure Point :Captain Hodge Pier, Boardwalk, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.