St Maarten Motorboat Cruise: Long Bay, Creole Rock and Tintamarre Island
Explore St Maarten's coastline in a motorboat! Popular stops are at Long Bay, Creole Rock for snorkeling, Grand Case for lunch, Tintamarre Island and Pinel Island for swimming. Often, you'll see turtles at Tintemarre Island! Lunch at the Lolo Shacks, chicken/Ribs included. Roy will be your captain for the day, and he knows all the best places.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cupecoy Bay, Cupecoy Bay, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
Hop aboard the Santino, a 39 foot custom built motorboat for a day exploring some of the most famous spots around the island!
Stop At: Tintamarre Island, St Martin / St Maarten
Usual stops include Long Bay, Creole Rock, Pinel and Tintemarre. This trip does include an open bar of beer, sodas, rum punch, fruit punch and bottled water. Snorkel gear and noddles are also included and the Santino boasts a small but practical marine toilet on board.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pinel Island, St Martin / St Maarten
Snacks or lunch aren't included so it's advised to bring extra cash if you are planning to have lunch at a restaurant. From April to October, the Santino can usually head the whole way around St Maarten, enjoying many stops along the way. When the Christmas winds pick up, it makes it difficult to pass over the north side due to big seas. The schedule would then be on the west side visiting Creole Rock and many of the beaches on the west coast.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Baie Rouge, St Martin / St Maarten
The trip can be a bit wet at times so it's advised to keep your valuables in a plastic ziplock bag.
Departure Point :Simpson Bay Resort and Marina, Billy Folly Road, 37, Simpson Bay, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.