St Maarten Sailing and Snorkeling to St Barts
Cruise to St. Barths on a sailing, snorkeling, and sightseeing tour that departs from Dock Maarten. Stops include Île Fourchue, Gustavia, and Colombier on Saint Barthélemy. Enjoy a delicious lunch and unlimited drinks from the open bar while taking in the scenic beauty of the Caribbean Sea. Hotel pickup and drop-off available from Philipsburg.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- National park fees
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Lunch - Buffet style lunch served onboard: Roast chicken, Barbecue ribs, Pasta salad, Potato Salad, Tuna salad, Caesar salad, Gouda cheese. Afternoon Sweets: Banana cake or chocolate cookies and grapes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- $20 port fee per person paid in cash if possible (due on the day of your trip)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Barthelemy, St. Barthelemy
Spend a fantastic day out on the Caribbean Sea with a sailing journey from St. Maarten to St. Barthelemy, commonly known as St. Barts. After hotel pickup in Philipsburg, you're transferred to Dock Maarten. Here, meet your captain and attentive crew aboard a spacious, fast, and comfortable catamaran.
There will be three stops on this full-day tour, starting with the French nature reserve of Île Fourchue, located about an hour away. Have time for snacks, a swim, and a glass of Champagne or mimosa from the open bar.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gustavia, Gustavia, St. Barthelemy
Make a second stop at the island capital of Gustavia for browsing, shopping, visiting the17th-century fort, entering the museum, or simply admiring the mega yachts in the harbor. Next, your captain will dock in Colombier, where you can snorkel, swim with sea turtles, and lounge in the sun.
After lunch is served, you'll sail back to Philipsburg, heading downwind while the catamaran surfs the waves. Banana cake, Champagne and grapes top off a spectacular day, ending with hotel drop-off.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Dock Maarten, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please contact us and we will provide bus pickup time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, date of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Snorkel mouth piece available for purchase upon check in.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.