St Maarten Shore Excursion: Island Sightseeing with Shopping
This tour is all about St. Maarten's history, sightseeing, and shopping. There is no better way to experience this beautiful Island than on this 4-5 hour tour. Visit both the Dutch and French sides of the island, passing through several towns including Philipsburg, Indigo bay, Simpson Bay, Cole Bay Hill and the French capital Marigot. Enjoy shopping at the mall and flea market, sightseeing, walking around, snacking, and lunch. There is no swimming involved on this tour. You will head back to the ship at the end of this wonderful day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air Conditioned Van
- Complimentary drinks
- Fully Insured
- Driver/ Tour Guide
- Group tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pass through Philipsburg and up to Divi Little Bay Hill where great views of Philipsburg can be seen. Your next stop will be overlooking Indigo Bay, Cole Bay and Simpson Bay. Then continue on to a 30-minute photo stop at Maho (Sunset) beach which ends where the runway of St. Maarten’s International Airport begins and where some of the largest commercial aircraft come in to land.
Continue on to Marigot for some local shopping and while there you may visit the West Indies Shopping Mall, the Local Creole Restaurants and don't forget, those fabulous French pastries at Sarafina’s. Next on to Harbor View Point overlooking Orient Beach, then cross through the border line to head back to Philipsburg where the talk of the town is shopping for approximately one hour. Finally with a wonderful day on the Island behind you, head back to the ship with lots of memories, shopping, laughter and plans on the next trip back to the island.
Departure Point :Philipsburg, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- The Pier, Walter plantz square, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (no partiality)
- Minimum drinking age 18 years old
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: your name, number of people involved, ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Participants are solely responsible for their medical conditions (or conditions they are in) and choice of choosing to go on these tours (or conditions and expenses resulting from being on the tours) or any of our services provided. Please use wisdom according to your situation as you best know what you can or cannot do.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.