St Maarten Shore Excursion: Maho Beach and Orient Bay Sightseeing
Disembark your cruise ship, board your comfortable airconditioned vehicle and allow our friendly guides to stir you into a tropical state of mind on this 5 hour best of the best Caribbean island tour.
Enlighten the imagination with breath taking views as we traverse village lanes and rolling hillsides on route to Orient Bay
Sip on rum in Orient Bay sun and emerge the soul in heavenly vitamin sea.
See Grand Case the Gourmet Capital of the Caribbean. At Marigot, French side Capital, visit chic boutiques, side walk cafes or explore picturesque views from Fort Louis
At Maho beach, get a very up-close view of Jumbo Jets as they land. Others prefer being jet blasted, swimming or just being a spectator while sipping a cocktail at the bar.
Cultural and historical information disseminated.
Rum punch, soda and water is served along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Rum punch, soda and water
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
Get a very close-up view of jumbo jets as they land, others prefer being jet blasted, sunbathing, swimming or being a spectator while sipping a cock tail at the bar.
Stop At: Orient Bay, Orient Bay, Saint-Martin, St Martin / St Maarten
At Orient Bay sunbathe or swim to your delight. Restaurants & bars are available, items ordered are to be paid for by guests. Beach lounges/umbrella's, and water sports such as jetski, parasail, banana boat ride are available at additional cost
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Grand Case, Grand Case, Saint-Martin, St Martin / St Maarten
Journey through time and see traditional st. Martin architecture. Wattle houses, traditional wooden houses, town houses in reinforced concrete. Buildings preserved by shop & gourmet restaurant owners as to protect architectural heritage.
Stop At: Marigot, Marigot, Saint-Martin, St Martin / St Maarten
In Marigot find chic boutiques, metropolitan side walk cafes, creole restaurants, fresh juices, picturesque views of Marigot Bay from Fort Saint Louis
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cole Bay, Cole Bay, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
breath taking views of Simpson Bay Lagoon and neighboring islands of Anguilla, Saba & St Eustatius atmospheric conditions permitting
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Saint Maarten Cruise Terminal, Saint Martin, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
Our T.I.E representative will pick you up at your hotel receptionAirports
- Princ. Juliana Airport, St Martin / St Maarten
- Esperance Airport, St Martin / St Maarten
- Dr. A.C. Wathey Cruise and Cargo Facilities, 79 Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Sint Maarten
- Marina Fort Louis, Baie de Marigot, Marigot 97150, St Martin
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.