St Maarten Shore Excursion: Orient and Maho Beach Half-Day Tour
While in port in St Maarten, enjoy fun in the sun at two of St Maarten’s renowned beaches – Orient Beach and Maho Beach. Your friendly guide will deliver you to Orient Bay Beach where jet skiing, sailing and paragliding are among the water activities on offer (own expense). You’ll have plenty of beach bars and restaurants to choose from before watching aircraft fly overhead at Maho Beach. With your proximity to Princess Juliana International Airport, you'll be a jet setter on this half-day shore excursion that includes complimentary refreshments and round-trip transport.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Beverages (water, beer, soda, guavaberry rum punch) while intransit
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
What's excluded :
- Beverages at lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
Maho Beach is located on the Dutch side of St. Maarten. It is famous for being adjacent to the Princess Juliana International Airport making it at attraction to visitors and locals alike and for plane-watchers enthusiast.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Orient Bay Beach, Orient Bay St Martin / St Maarten
One of the most popular beaches on the island located on the French Side. Guest can take part in water sports activities or lounge on the beach chairs. Or hang out at the local beach bars and try the island's local mixed rums.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Dr. A.C. Wathey Cruise Pier, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Dr. A.C. Wathey Cruise and Cargo Facilities, 79 Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Sint Maarten
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Note: tour departure time is based on local island time, not cruise ship time
- During the winter season (November-March) there is an additional departure time of 10am. The 9am departure time is available year-round
- Please Note: A portion of Orient Beach is clothing optional.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passenger must sanitize hands before entering Passenger must have their own face mask in their possession Signage will be placed so travelers can see and adhere to local protocols. Their may be signage on seats limiting the amount of passenger on the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.