St Maarten Shore Excursion: Snorkeling and Speed Boat Tour
When your cruise ship docks in St Maarten, spend your time exploring its top snorkel sites. Your 6-hour shore excursion takes you by speedboat on a sightseeing tour around this island paradise. Snorkel in the marine reserves of Creole Rock, located in Grand Case Bay, and uninhabited Tintamarre Island – a great place to spot sea turtles! Head to Pinel Island to check the iguanas, and enjoy soda and beer from the onboard open bar. Receive personal attention from your guide on this small-group speedboat tour. We promise - the best time you can spend on the island (-:
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Floating devices on board
- Unlimited Rum Punch, Beer, Coke , Sprite ,Diet Coke and Bottle of Water on board.
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
- GUARANTEED to get you back to your cruise ship on time
- Entry/Admission - Pinel Island
- Entry/Admission - Maho Beach
What's excluded :
- Marine Park Fee $6 per person
- Lunch - Hot Lunch Optional for additional $15 per person in a French Restaurant.
- Entry/Admission - Tintamarre Island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Robinson Speed Boat Tours, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd Dock Maarten Marina, Philipsburg 97150 St Martin / St Maarten
Our start point - Chesterfield marina Dock Maarten - 5 min walk from the cruise ship
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Creole Rock, St Martin
We spend 45 minutes here. This is the number 1 snorkeling spot on the island.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tintamarre Island, St Martin / St Maarten
Feel like a “king or queen for the day” on beautiful tintamarre. after all, at one time this now deserted island had its own king, navy and airline. after arriving at baie blanche you can swim, snorkel, sunbathe or shuffle your sandy toes over to the island’s second beach just a short but rocky hop away. part of the marine park, tintamarre is home for many spectacular species of fish . If we're lucky you'll also encounter Sea Turtles and even stingrays.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pinel Island, St Martin / St Maarten
in orient bay, pinel’s warm shallow waters and soft sand beaches make this island a perfect spot for families or anyone who wants a low key day to unwind.want some exercise, bring your hiking shoes and head over to the other side of the island and its two other more deserted beaches. If you dare to pet the Iguanas be ready!!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Grand Case, Grand Case, Saint-Martin, St Martin / St Maarten
We stop there for Lunch if you wish. if you not planning to eat its also possible to check local stores , also the beach is amazing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mullet Bay Beach, Sint Maarten
stop for a quick swim
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
of course a quick stop by the famous airport
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Dock Maarten, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
2: 62 Welfare Rd, Cole Bay, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Philipsburg Sint Maarten
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a towel and swimsuit
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face Masks Optional for Travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.