St Maarten Shore Excursion: Three Hour Snorkeling Adventure
Departures from Aqua Mania Adventures at Simpson Bay Resort for a scenic cruise through Simpson Lagoon to Creole Rock for snorkeling. Waters are shallow and calm and provide excellent snorkeling. Here, you'll see the world beneath the turquoise blue surface, where there's an abundance of reef fish and small marine life. Sand Dollars friendly Captain Nevison will ensure you have a memorable trip.
Even if you're a novice or non-snorkeler, flotation belts and float boards are available for your enjoyment.
Departures twice Tues - Sat at 10am and 2pm
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Little Bay Beach
- Snorkel at Little Bay and cruise on down to the great Bay and Maho Bay area. See the planes land over head as we cruise by.
Departure Point :Dock Maarten, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Chesterfields Restaurant & Bar, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.