St. Marks's Basilica and Doge's Palace Guided Walking Tour
Venice, the luxuriously beautiful city that was once a commercial powerhouse of Europe now invites thousands of tourists every year from around the globe. The ruling center of Venice and the residence of Venice's duke was the elegant palace now knows as Doge's palace. This palace was built in order to show off the wealth, power and prestige of Venice to the rest of Europe and it was a statement of supremacy. You will also visit the Legendary St. Mark's Basilica.
You have to wait for around 45 mints to enter the palace unless you have skip-the-line tickets. The good news is that you receive a skip-the-line entrance with a certified guide on this walking tour of Venice with duration of 1-3 hours. Join us on this guided walking tour towards St. Marks's Basilica and Doge's Palace.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Skip-the-line ticket to Doge's Palace
- Special access to First-floor of Mark's Basilica
- Hidden gems shown by expert guide that you would miss otherwise
- Entry/Admission - Ponte dei Sospiri
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ponte dei Sospiri, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30100 Venice Italy
This beautiful location is where your tour officially begins.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
Get a privileged view overlooking Venice from here.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Spend more than an hour at this magnificent museum.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Via Marsala, 46, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.