St-Martin and St Maarten Island Sights, Shopping and Maho Beach Tour
This small-group tour offers guests a full overview of the French and Dutch sides of St Martin. Your journey from start to finish will be informative, fun and enjoyable as the best of St Maarten/St Martin is offered to you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Beverages (beer, water, soft drinks, guavaberry rum punch)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coralita Beach, St Martin
A natural reserve overlooking Tintamarre and the French island of St. Barths. At this stop you can take in the natural beauty of this North-East coastal point for photos or climb the information tower for lovely panoramic views. A stop to see the iguanas may be possible.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Orient Bay Beach, Orient Bay St Martin / St Maarten
One of the most popular beaches on the island located on the French Side. Guest can take part in water sports activities or lounge on the beach chairs. Or hang out at the local beach bars and try the island's local mixed rums.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Grand Case, Grand Case, Saint-Martin, St Martin / St Maarten
Grand Case is a small town on the French side of the island of Saint Martin in the Caribbean. It lies on the Anguilla Channel, on the west coast of the island. Grand Case has a long sandy beach. It is well known for its many restaurants and beach bars. It is the most populous place of the French Saint Martin.
Stop At: Marigot, Marigot, Saint-Martin, St Martin / St Maarten
The cosmopolitan capital of the French side, Here, boutiques and trendy restaurants sit side-by-side with traditional stalls. Do not miss the colors, smells and buzz of the local market. Fort Louis is just a hike away where you will enjoy a panoramic view of Marigot Bay and neighboring Anguilla.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
Maho Beach is located on the Dutch side of St. Maarten. It is famous for being adjacent to the Princess Juliana International Airport making it at attraction to visitors and locals alike and for plane-watchers enthusiast
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Philipsburg, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
On the way back to the port guest can opt to stop and end their tour in Philipsburg, the shopping mecca or the Caribbean...this duty free town is the capital of Dutch St. Maarten and consist of the Front Street and Back street for shopper. To the south of these street is the Great Bay beach and the Boardwalk that is lined with restaurants with local cuisines and fun bars. Philipsburg is just 1 mile away from the cruise port and guest can walk or take a water taxi back.
Departure Point :Cruise Port, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Cruise Port, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Walk with a camera, sunscreen, towel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passenger must sanitize hands before entering Passenger must have their own face mask in their possession Signage will be placed so travelers can see and adhere to local protocols. Their may be signage on seats limiting the amount of passenger on the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.