St Martin Daytime Tennis Court Rental
Rent a tennis court in St Martin and play singles or doubles! The day time tennis court rental is available at 4 different times throughout the day. The surface of the courts is made out of a porous concrete construction which is soft on the knees. Enjoy a tennis game with friends or family at the convenient tennis location at French Cul de Sac in between Grand Case and Orient Bay. The on-site amenities include a Pro Shop, snack bar, and lounge with dish network and free WiFi.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-hour court rental
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Tennis equipment (available for rent)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Choose from one of 4 daytime rental times and enjoy playing tennis on your very own tennis court for 1 hour of singles or doubles play! Players will be greeted by Tennis Pro Oliver and given a short tour around the premises. Then you will be shown your court and informed about the rules of the Academy.
You will then be free to use the tennis court for the amount of time reserved. The surface of the courts is made out of a porous concrete construction which is soft on the knees. A bell will be rung 5 minutes before the end of the hour signifying the end of the rental period. Rackets can be rented for a fee of 5 Euros per hour but feel free to bring your own equipment! Tennis balls can also be purchased at the Pro Shop along with snacks and drinks.
Departure Point :American Tennis Academy, Rue de Cul de Sac, 97150, St Martin
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- proper tennis clothes and tennis shoes required. Tennis whites are not mandatory
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.